Hola, familia y todos…
- I kind of accidentally skipped right into bullets, but I´m going to keep it like this. Anyways…so as my song-related email title alludes…I´m still in Natividad. I, alas, was not transferred. I´m very happy about this for various reasons, and I´m very grateful for 6 more weeks to work here with Elder Serrano in this area. There are a lot of great people here, and we´ve been doing well, but at the same time, we can be working so much harder. Last night, when I was all worried that I might be transferred…all of a sudden, I felt a feeling of peace, and a voice in my head saying…”You´re staying here. But you have a lot of hard work ahead.” I´m excited for that hard work. It will, quite obviously, be hard, but I know it will be worth it. Elder Serrano and I both want this transfer to be the best yet, and to be a higher level, a new start for Natividad. We´re going to be working to do our very best to achieve that.
- Ay, once again I left myself with very little time…something a bit important to talk about before I run out. We are officially able to use Skype to call for Christmas. Important info:
- We must have a Skype account, obviously. I can´t exactly remember my username, nor my password exactly off the top of my head, so if someone could send it ASAP, that would be awesome.
- We will be calling on the 25th, Christmas day. Very important…we will not be able to call you guys ahead of time to let you know when we´ll be calling. They have informed us that we need to coordinate with our families what time we should call. I will have 30-40 minutes to call…and I´d love for all of you (meaning Dad, Mom, Geo, Ariel, Nate, Livi, and Granny…yes, you, Granny…:)) to be there. We will be emailing like normal next Monday, which will be Christmas Eve, so let me know what time would be best to call, and at that time I shall call via Skype. In closing…email me my account info, if possible, and email me what time you want me to call on Christmas day.
- Really, really short things, which hopefully I´ll have the chance to explain more in my email next week and in my call (!!!)…we´re teaching someone from Germany. We had an awesome Christmas devotional with Presidente and Hermana Fernandez, and I got to reunite with Elder Valerio and Elder Reimschiissel from my district in the MTC. It was amazing. 🙂 I finally got the package, and I absolutely love all the things I got. I´d love to take the chance to thank you all individually for all the individual things…but for now, just know that it brought me glad tidings of great joy. 🙂 Mom, two more recipes I´d love off the top of my head…Easter braid and Rolo cookies (no idea if they sell Rolos here, but it´s worth a shot), and other yummy desserts and things and yeah, I stink at thinking of specific things.
- It was very sad to hear that Nika passed on…I will miss her a lot…but I know she´s in a happy, better place now. She was a terrific dog. At least we still have Teela…oh, Teela. 🙂
Well, apologies once again for not being able to cover everything, but that´s the way it goes. Remember to send my Skype info and let me know what time would be best to call. I love you all so much, and I´m so grateful for all you do, as always. Aunt Melissa and Granny, many thanks for the emails you sent…I´ll respond to them next week. For now, I hope all your Christmas seasons are going wonderfully. 🙂