- So I´m going to save a few things, probably, for my call tomorrow. By the way…I´m calling tomorrow! Just to speed up the spread of information…I will be calling at 5 PM Peru time, and what I believe is 7 PM Arizona time, but don´t quote me on that (go and Google it or something… :)). Anyways, I´m crazy excited. 🙂
- And…yeah, I think I´m probably going to save a lot of the little things for when I call tomorrow. I have a list, as I usually do for my emails, and I might as well just cover it tomorrow. More or less. Like I said last week, I will have at the very maximum 40 minutes to talk to you all. We´ll definitely have to make the most of it. 🙂
- 3 new gringos arrived in our zone this week. In a district (the other district in our zone…our district stayed unchanged this transfer) that while I´ve been here, has had almost exclusively Latinos. They are from Utah, Idaho, and California, rather fittingly three of the most Mormon states in the U.S. It´s weird to not be the new gringo on the block by now, and to see more people from mi tierra. But very cool, too. 🙂
- My cough continues. But we finally called Hermana Fernandez (mission president´s wife/mission nurse), and she prescribed a cough syrup-type thing with honey, and it´s kind of helping, and I´m all good.
- We have had a better week this week. We´re having a bit of trouble finding new investigators, but we´ve really improved in our unity as a companionship, our work in contacting and talking to people, and in working more with the members. I like how this week has gone, and while it hasn´t been perfect, it´s been good. As I always say (truthfully)…I´m doing well. 🙂
And…so you´ll all have to wait until tomorrow for pretty much everything else I had planned to cover here. (For those of you outside my family, I´ll try my best to talk about some of it next week in my email…one day when I have time… :)) For now, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad), and well, I´ll wish you all a Happy New Year (Feliz Año Nuevo) next week. But have that too. 🙂 I love you all so much, can´t wait to call tomorrow (at 5 PM Peru time, remember), and keep having an amazing Christmas season. 🙂